Quote requests can be made by
- Post: Mollificio Modenese Via J.F. Kennedy 3 41122 Modena, Italia
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is not often easy to request a quote for an object that even though is in everyday use needs a technical terminology to describe it. To make it easier to describe the spring or the metal part you need, you can also:
- Fill in a quote request on line
- Fill in a pdf form and send it to us by e-mail, to the above contact number or address
Depending on the object for which you want to request a quote, we have put at your disposal online forms to be filled in, which will guide you and enable us to respond as soon as possible. You can access the forms using the side menu on this page, or by following these links:
- To request a quote for Springs in the catalogue. If you have found your part in our small catalogue of pressure and tension springs, please state the relevant code and quantity needed.
- To request a quote for custom-made compression springs
- To request a quote for custom-made tension springs
- To request a quote for any other type of sprung part
Pdf forms to fill in
As an alternative to filling out the online quote, you can download pre-printed forms to request a quote for springs in the catalogue or custom-made springs. Complete them legibly in their entirety and send them by fax to (+39) 059 25 39 92. The files are in .pdf format.