Mollificio Modenese: production of all types of springs
Mollificio Modenese is able to make a wide range of springs, hooks, small metal parts and shaped parts. We work to your sample or design, making both pre-series production (from a few dozen to a few hundred pieces) to medium and large series production.
In other words, we do not produce a minimum quantity of pieces, therefore we make the quantity of springs that you require. Furthermore, the experience gained over the years, the use of special software and a willingness to make samples, allows Mollificio Modenese to aid the customer in the development of the ideal spring for the required application.
Mollificio Modenese’s attention to product quality is demonstrated by having its own UNI EN ISO 9001: 2008 Quality System certification since 1997.
The product range
- Compression Springs
- Tension Springs
- Torsion Springs
- Shaped wire parts
- Roller springs
- Metallic parts
- in round wire
- in flat wire
Mollificio Modenese uses these materials:
- Round Wire
- Steel UNI EN 10270-1 SM/SH/DH (also known as C72 – C85 – C98) – scheda tecnica
- Acciaio inox UNI EN 10270-3 1.4310/1.4301/1.4401 (AISI 302 – AISI 304 – AISI 316) – data sheet
- Inconel X750 – data sheet
- Phosphor bronze – data sheet
- Square and strip wire
- Tempered strip, C67 annealed stainless.
- other materials can be used through prior agreement between Mollificio Modenese and the customer.
- Tumble finishing
- Shot blasting
UNI EN 10270-1 o UNI EN 10270-3 Steel spring distension is carried out in-house
Tempering is outsourced to specialist companies.